Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Birthday

Monday was my birthday and I have to say it was totally fun and relaxing. Just the way a birthday should be.

Here are some of the ways I celebrated:
  • -- Didn't go to work (very important!)
  • -- Slept in
  • -- Read birthday cards
  • -- Met friends Jim, Kristina and Elena for ice cream (my favorite food!)
  • -- Shopping - bought new clothes and shoes (spent some money that came in the cards)
  • -- Lovely dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill in Lynnwood
Thanks to those who sent birthday cards. I got a really beautiful selection of cards this year including some funny ones. One of my favorites had this great quote:
"Birthdays are like chocolates ... you never want to admit how many you've had!"
Amen to that. :)

Of course one of my favorite things in the world is spending time with good friends so I loved hanging out for a bit with Jim, Kristina and Elena. Thanks guys for making my birthday special!

Here is a little slideshow of Elena eating her ice cream. If you would like see a super short movie of her "riding the ponies" head on over to Cozzie's Clippings. Yes, that's a pony she's holding. Maybe you've figured out that Elena likes ponies!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy belated birthday!

The Coz said...

Thank you Christina!!