Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lawyerpalooza Pics and Video

My friend Kimber and I had a great time at Lawyerpalooza last Thursday night. It was Kimber's first 'Palooza. She was quite impressed with the quality of the bands. You wouldn't necessarily think of a bunch of lawyers as rock stars, but they can be one and the same. Next year Kimber thinks we need to get a group together to enjoy it with us. Let me know if you want to come along!

The show this year featured the usual 5 bands (you can see a list over at the Lawyerpalooza site). New this year they had small group and solo acts performing on a side stage between sets. My friend Dave was one of the solo performers. That's his picture to the right and you will see him in a couple videos.

The photos and video are not great because it was so dark in there and I was just using my little digital camera. But I think you can get a feel for the evening. Here is a link to the full album. Simply click the individual photos or videos to view or play. The videos are between 30 seconds and a minute 30 seconds each.

No comments: