Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Scrapbook Blog

You will notice a new link over in the sidebar. Under the pictures and under "view my profile" and "send me email" you will see "Visit Cozzie's Clippings."

Cozzie's Clippings is a new companion blog to this one that is designed as sort of an online scrapbook. As the logo implies it can contain links to pages or articles I've found interesting or helpful, quotes that touched me, photos, and video clips.

Not to worry, I will continue writing my personal stuff here on Cozzie's Corner. And from time to time I will still share videos and photos here. Cozzie's Clippings is just an additional place where I can quickly share something that maybe I don't have time to write about here.

If you have a moment check out Cozzie's Clippings and let me know what you think of the format.

No comments: