Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spring Flowers

The office building where I work has a nice tradition on May 1st (May Day) of each year. When you arrive at the elevator lobby that morning you are greeted with someone who has a smiling face and a tulip for you. What a great happy way to start the day.

I love tulips and other spring flowers. For me the spring bulb flowersing season doesn't last long enough. So when I get ambitious enough to plant my own I always take lots of photos so I can enjoy the flowers long after the beautiful blooms are gone and the foliage is fading and ready to be cut to make room for summer annuals.

I know I shared a picture of my flowering balcony garden earlier, but I just had to take some more photos. Here is a slideshow if you would like to see them. There are 17 pics in all.



Balcony Spring Flowers 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND IMPRESSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY, CARM!

Tulips and pansies are always a favorite. :-)

Colette