Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pictures Coming

One of the things I love about this time of year is getting envelopes in the mail with Christmas greetings and those wonderful family pictures. I plan to post some of the contents of my mailbox here on the blog. Watch for the first one beginning Tuesday evening.

In the meantime, did you hear we made Person of the Year at Time Magazine? That is all of us who contribute to "user generated content" on the web. That means bloggers, people who comment on blogs, anyone who posts photos or videos online, writes an online review, or contributes to the many social networking sites. The buzz is that it's a controversial choice since all of us are not "a person," but I thought it was a cool idea. You can read more about it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I had heard that announcement that "we" were person of the year. I too think it's a pretty cool idea even though we're not "a person" and how appropriate that you should make a blog entry on that subject! Case in point!! :-)

Colette