Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you and your families, everybody! How do you celebrate? Do you stay up and watch Dick Clark or the Space Needle countdown? Do you get together with friends? Do you go to bed early?

I don't think Clay and I will be "partying" per se, but we are hoping to check out Point Defiance's Zoolights this evening. It should be a fun time and a good test for our fairly new camcorder. Unfortunately I do not yet have a way to share videos here on the blog. That's something planned for the future though.

My favorite thing about the new year is that it is an opportunity for a fresh start. Like a brand new clean piece of paper we can choose how we want to write or draw on it and what we want it to be. Some people make resolutions, others clean house, some use it as a time for setting goals.

I just love the newness of it.

Happy New Year to you!!

No comments: