Friday, September 21, 2007

Quick Updates

I was going to post a funny little story for you today but my camera went on the fritz and I couldn't get the picture I wanted to go with it. I got some new batteries for the camera and hopefully that will do the trick, so maybe I can post it sometime this weekend.

Things are hopping around here. Mom's visiting nurse called me to let me know Mom has an eye infection ... again. I saw it starting to swell on Monday and figured I may need to take her to a doctor soon. I was able to get her an appointment tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Her eye doctor will be in the office and although their schedule is full they will squeeze her in. If it's like the last couple of times she just needs some medication and it should heal right up.

Mom tells me the soreness from her broken ribs is starting to lessen, and that's a good thing. I'm glad she's starting to feel better and a little stronger. She's still not eating enough though.

Speaking of eye doctors, Walter has an appointment this afternoon. His sight has been pretty stable although we're still hoping it will improve back to the pre-August 1 levels. I don't expect anything too exciting from that appointment.

After Mom's appointment and picking up medicine tomorrow I think Walter and I are going to head to the Puyallup Fair. I hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments: