Sunday, July 15, 2007

Postcard from Pezenas

A few days ago I found this postcard in my mailbox. Some of you may remember I love postcards and am a fan of Postcrossing and PostcardX for trading postcards. When I first spied this postcard in my mailbox I thought perhaps someone from PostcardX had sent me something. But this was even better. It was a card from my dear long-time friend Margie!

Margie and her hubby John are on a month-long trip to France with their son Michael. John, Margie and Michael have never been to Europe before so this is quite an adventure for all of them.

They spent some time in Paris first, and then in Pezenas on the Mediterranean where they were visiting friends. The following week was to be spent in Nice and they had hopes of also visiting Monaco and Italy.

According to my calendar they are due to return to their home in Olympia today.

Thanks for the card Margie! I can't wait to hear all about your European adventures.

(Hint - if anyone else takes a trip I would love a postcard!)

No comments: