Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dogs and Pigs

This afternoon I decided to do a little pig hunting. On lunch break I took my camera out to capture a few more piggy photos.

I have a new favorite place for lunch breaks on the weekends - Westlake Park. That is such a humming happy place with lots of people moving through or just hanging out and relaxing. It's also the location of "Dog in the Park" where you can get a pretty good hot dog with cabbage and onions on top. Just a few doors down you will find New York Cupcakes where you can get either a really good cupcake or some yogurt for dessert.

I've started a new Webshots album where I will store new pig photos as I acquire them. If you would like to see all the pigs I have so far (along with a few other downtown Seattle photos) feel free to check out the album here. You can also find a link to it over in the sidebar under My Webshots Albums. Below are a few of my favorite pigs captured today.

The Emerald City


Bingo Pig


Pigmillion


Andy Warthog


Rockin' Pig


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to vote on our favorite?!

Emerald City Pig is such a lovely green. That would be my vote from today's photo selection! :-)

Colette

The Coz said...

Colette, that's a great idea to vote for your favorite! I think Emerald City is lovely too. Nice choice.

Anyone else?

Carm

Christina said...

Did you get the one on Pike, between 2nd and 1st? My son is delighted to see the Pigs... we saw one on Sunday.

Christina said...

Andy Warthog is my fave.