Thursday, November 02, 2006

More Halloween Pictures

Every year at Halloween I look forward to seeing the young ones dress up in costume. Some of my friends are really good to me and forward pictures of little ones that I can't see in person.

Thank you to Susan who sent me pictures of her two girls on Halloween. This is the beautiful Felicia as a Spanish Dancer and her little sister Cameron who is the lovely ballerina in pink. Felicia is 12 and Cameron is 2-1/2. Cute!


This little guy is Elliott, son of my friends Doxey and Cynthia. I confess to having stolen this photo from Elliott's blog. This was Elliott's first Halloween (he's not quite 4 months old) and his folks dressed him up as the sky. Note those white puffy clouds and the jet plane passing. Elliott's dad is a mountain climber who does weather lectures, and the cloud and sun props are from his collection. You can see more pictures of Elliott in his costume here.


Thanks for sharing the pics of your adorable little ones, Moms and Dads!

2 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! Do those pumpkins get eaten afterwards?

The Coz said...

Hi! The pumpkins could be eaten afterwards, but in most cases they are just tossed. I think most people don't have time to cook up the pumpkin!