Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to my blog's readers. I hope you had a wonderful day spending time with loved ones and eating turkey and all the trimmings. Clay and I had a great day celebrating like most of you. On Saturday I will be at a computer where I can upload some pictures of the day and I will post more then. In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Update Sat. 11/25: Sorry, folks. Here I am in front of the computer I use to upload photos, and I forgot my camera at home! The pictures will be up tomorrow, I promise.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures and memories of your happy Thanksgiving, C! I had a good one too. If I can find some time (I start work today!) I will update my blog. Hope to see you soon!

Did you lose power too Sunday night?