Sunday, April 08, 2007

Leftover Easter Eggs?

I love Easter eggs - the hard-boiled kind. But life gets busy and since I don't have small children and my husband isn't into them as much as I am, it's an easy task to leave off the list. So no Easter eggs for me this year.

But did you make some Easter eggs? They are so fun to decorate and look at in all their pretty colors. We make them for the kids as much as anything, and it's easy to make more than we can reasonably eat in a short period of time.

Today I found a post on Lifehacker that in turn directed me to this page on "The 10 best Things To Do With Leftover Easter Eggs." There are 10 great recipes listed for hard-boiled eggs. They look so yummy I may have to boil up some eggs just so I can try a couple of the recipes. In fact my sister told me she was going to make deviled eggs to go with her ham dinner for Easter and I was so envious. Made me want to get in a car and drive to where she was cooking so I could have some!

The potato salad recipe looks good too (I'm always on the hunt for a good potato salad recipe) and I was intrigued by the idea of hard-boiled eggs inside meatloaf. If you have too many Easter eggs sitting around you might want to take a look.

No comments: