Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody! What a great time of year. The days are getting longer and warmer, spring flowers are blooming, and a sense of newness and renewal is in the air.

I am a fan of a female video blogger who does a lot of fun and funny work. Her name is Christine and she has a site called Happy Slip. Sometime I will share some of her entertaining work. But yesterday I noticed she posted something a little more serious. Turns out Christine is a Christian and in honor of Easter she wrote and performed a song called Your Love. Although she does not claim to be an expert in singing or playing the guitar, I think she did a pretty good job.

If Easter has special religious significance to you as it does for me, I think you will enjoy her song on video which I've embedded below. If you click here you can see her post about the song which includes the lyrics.

I wish you a Happy Easter and a special time spent with family and/or friends.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Happy Easter, C!