Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Dancing Birthday Nikka

On Monday, March 19th my little friend Nikka turned 5 years old. Wow, she is growing up so fast! It was just yesterday she was a tiny thing. Oh wait ... she still is a tiny thing!

Nikka's birthday party was on Sunday the 18th and unfortunately I couldn't make it because that's the day I went to Ilwaco with my Mom and sister Jozi. So I called Nikka's mom Michelle to express my regrets and ask if I could maybe come to Maple Valley for a visit on Monday. As luck would have it, Nikka had a dance class to go to that day and Michelle said I could come along and watch. Yay! I knew from Michelle that Nikka loves her dance classes and I've been wanting to see her dance for quite some time. This was the perfect opportunity.

Of course I took my camera and got some pictures and video to share with you. Here is a photo of Nikka stretching. If you would like to see more pictures you can click on the photo and use the Next and Prev links in Webshots to see the rest of the album.


This video is about 2-1/2 minutes of still photos and video clips from the class. I had a great time watching Nikka dance and it was fun to share a little bit of her birthday.



Happy Birthday Nikka!

No comments: