Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wear Red Day

As you may have gathered from my lack of posts, this has been a whirlwind week for me. I had ideas for posts and then couldn't find the time to get them done.

One of the entries I meant to post was about Friday's Wear Red Day. Did you know that Friday, February 2nd was Wear Red Day for women? It's a national observance to give women a personal and urgent wakeup call about their risk for heart disease. Did you know that heart disease is the number one killer of women in America?

I'm sorry I didn't get this posted in time for you to wear red if you didn't already know about it. I will mark my calendar to do better next year. In the meantime you can go to this site to learn more about National Wear Red Day and here are some tools for lowering your heart disease risk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this even though Red Friday has past, Carm. The links provided valuable information. Everyone can benefit from reading them.

Colette