Monday, February 26, 2007

Mr. Gates Sighting

I went to Microsoft's "Big Day" event today down at the Convention Center. It was their big launch thing for Windows Vista and Office 2007. It was really pretty fun and I learned a lot.

But better than that -- I got to see Bill Gates speak in person!! As long as I've been in this town and working in IT, it's the first time he has been at an event I attended. Apparently I wasn't the only one a little gaga because as soon as he stepped out on stage the camera phone flashes started going like crazy.

He did a good job with his presentation of course and it was a pretty fun day.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Cool!

I've been on the msft campus and I haven't seen BillG in person. However, Steve Ballmer did hold a door open for me!

Anonymous said...

How cool, Carm! I wondered at first why you had blog entries on a Monday (your day off) but now I know you were up to fun and exciting adventures!!

Colette