Thursday, October 19, 2006

One Year Old

Usually I'm pretty good at remembering birthdays. But this one just slipped by me when I wasn't looking. Whose birthday you ask? Why this blog's of course! I started Cozzie's Corner one year ago on October 16th.

This little project has turned out to be more fun and more rewarding on a long-term basis than I expected. Thanks to everybody who checks in from time to time to see what's going on here. I appreciate it.

Blogger (who hosts this site) is making some modifications behind the scenes. Although I'm resisting change for now I will eventually be required to do an upgrade on this site which may alter it somewhat. I took a lot of time in the blog's early days to customize it just the way I wanted it so I'm a little nervous that the upgrades will mess up some of my work. But not to worry, whatever happens I'll figure it out and Cozzie's Corner will continue.

Happy Birthday to Cozzie's Corner. This calls for cake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, as you can see I'm just now catching up on your blog entries for the week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COZZIE'S CORNER! It has been a fun and informative year. I've learned many new things, and smiled at pictures of babies and flowers and participated in the lives and adventures of numerous folks as a result of Cozzie's Corner.

'Hope the "changes" go okay for your already nicely customized site! :-)

Colette

The Coz said...

Thank you for the kind words Colette! It's been a fun ride and I'm looking forward to another year of adventures with the blog. Thanks for reading!

Carm

Christina said...

Hi. I have some home-baked brioche to share for commemorating the event. I'm also baking some beer bread too: October means baking season for me.

The Coz said...

Yum! Both the brioche and the beer bread sound wonderful. I had no idea you were so talented in the baking department, Christina!

Thanks for helping to celebrate the blog's birthday.