Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Passenger

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Mom and I brought home a third "passenger" on our return trip from Roseburg, Oregon. I didn't want to post a picture then because my sister Jozi hadn't yet met Tony. Tony was our third passenger - a large stuffed gorilla! Someone gave the gorilla to my brother a while ago and he didn't really have enough room so was looking for a new home for it. My mother named him Tony and they have been inseparable ever since. He sits in a chair in her living room and she introduces all the visitors to him. She tells me that every once in a while she has to stop and shake hands with him. Too fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Tony reminds me of the stuffed Scooby dog we got my Dad for Christmas a few years ago. My folks used to say he was the best behaved and most quiet pet they'd ever had! He would visit different rooms and recline in various positions on the beds! "How Fun" is right!! I'm glad your Mom has Tony! :-)