Sunday, August 06, 2006

Elliott Visits the Office

My tiny friend Elliott visited the office yesterday. We'll call it an "unofficial" visit because it was a weekend day and he didn't really get to meet any new people. His dad (Doxey) had to work and his mom (Cynthia) and Elliott brought Doxey some lunch.

Elliott is 1 month old today. His due date was two days ago. He hit 6 pounds at the doctor's the other day. He's doing pretty great.

Here's a picture of Elliott giving his dad a bit of a hard time.

I love this sweet photo of him sleeping in his mama's arms.


And of course I got to hold him too!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh great, now my maternal urges are making me want to run to my friend's house and hold HER newborn.

The Coz said...

I say Go for It Christina! The wee ones are the best and they are only that small for the shortest space of time. We gotta enjoy them while we can. :)