Saturday, August 05, 2006

More Postcards from Susan

I checked my mail slot on returning from vacation to find it brimming with postcards. Wow, what a treat! Susan continued sending me postcards from pretty much every destination on her trip. What a fun way to share with me her family's adventures. Thank you Susan - how thoughtful of you to think of me.

This first card is from Hershey, Pennsylvania. Of course they toured the chocolate factory. Susan tells me on the card that the town smells like chocolate! I can't imagine that.


This card she picked up at Gettysburg. According to her note, Susan is related to Robert E. Lee!


And this one is obviously a beautiful card from Washington DC where they visited the Museum of National History, Museum of Air & Space and the National Zoo among other sights.


And last but certainly not least - New York. I love this photo of the Statue of Liberty.


It's amazing to me that Susan found the time to send all these postcards while traveling. She is in Los Angeles with her family right now. Her dad just suffered his second stroke in a couple weeks. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family at this difficult time.

No comments: