Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jim and Kristina Having a Boy!

At Christmastime I love getting family photos from my friends who send them. I meant to share some of those photos here including one of Jim and Kristina and their little girl Elena. But sometimes I get behind on things I intend to post and that's what happened this year.

I haven't had a chance to scan in the photos yet, but hope to still do that. In the meantime I wanted to share a bit of news that came with Jim and Kristina's photo. Jim and Kristina are particularly creative folks and they do one of those great newsy Christmas letters each year. I read through the letter enjoying all the bits of family news. Then in the last paragraph they spilled the biggest news of all ... Elena will be a big sister in June! I can't believe they left that surprise for the last paragraph.

Of course we are very happy for Jim and Kristina and look forward to meeting the new little one when he arrives. He? Why yes. Just yesterday I found a post on Elena's blog which shared the news about the baby's gender. Elena will have a new baby brother in just a few months.

Congratulations to Jim, Kristina and Elena. It's great to share such happy news.


Note:
I will be taking a break from blogging for the next week. My efforts instead will be concentrated on preparing for apartment inspections coming up. After I return I will try to get the photos posted including the one of Jim, Kristina and Elena.

No comments: