Sunday, June 25, 2006

Garage Sale-ing

Last Saturday the 17th we had what will hopefully be my mother's last garage sale. We have had garage sales for the last couple of years trying to get rid of all my Dad's things (he was an avid collector of tools and other things) and this year my mother added her own household items to the mix.

There are still more things to get rid of, and I'm looking for solutions to that. It would be easier if her home were in Seattle because I could more easily take advantage of online services like Craigslist. But she lives in Lacey. I guess I have some research to do.

Despite the work of the garage sale we always enjoy getting together as a family. The 17th was a special day too because my nephew Ben turned 18. Even though I'm sure he was eager to go meet his friends, he dutifuly hung around with the family and helped out. What a sweetie!

You can click on the photo to see more pictures if you like.

No comments: