Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Week Off, Now Back to Work

I was off work for a week starting the day of Clay's surgery. While at home we got a few things accomplished.

Early in the week we were scurrying to clean the apartment for apartment inspections. The building owners come in once a year or so to make sure everything is okay with the apartment, fix anything that's broken and wasn't previously reported, etc. If you know us, you know we always do a major cleanup prior to inspections because I am not the best of housekeepers. As a result of our meeting with the owners' daughter we are getting a couple of things fixed and they are replacing our dishwasher! If you want to hear a funny story, ask me how the old one got broken. :)

On Wednesday we both got our flu shots (which didn't hurt a bit this year). Today is back to work. Yikes, there was more work waiting for me than I thought!

No comments: